Friday, March 12, 2010

boots!

So yeah, for those of you who don't know me, I'm a bit thrifty. I also have wanted a pair of army boots for awhile and either couldn't afford them or convince anyone to get them for me. Earlier this week, I was walking through my local Salvation Army and what to my wandering eyes did appear? Why a practically new pair of army boots, only a dollar fifty, oh dear! Sorry, that was a lot of rhyming. But I thought I should show you guys the gems of my thrift store plundering. That day I also got a stylish boat captain's jacket, a brand new clutch, still had the tag and everything, and a nice pair of gym shoes. Someday I'll dust off my two coach bags I got for under five dollars and my Vera Wang dress for 75 cents. Now go forth and root through thrift store racks for awesome stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment